Sunday 4 November 2012


The Only Thing Standing Between You and
Getting Hired is Giving the Right Answers to
Your Interviewer's Questions
Do You Know Them All?
Walking into an interview without knowing exactly what you are going to say is like trying to give a presentation without practice.
Have you ever been on a job interview where you knew you were right for the job, but you didn't get it? They may have told you they chose a more qualified candidate. In reality, you were probably the most qualified, but you failed to impress your interviewer.
If you don't impress your interviewer the first time, your chances for a second interview are ZERO!
I used to be nervous during interviews and usually ended each one by kicking myself the whole way home for blowing yet another interview.
I was always qualified, but early on in my career, I didn't always get the job. There were many times where I felt like throwing in the towel because NONE of the companies I interviewed at would offer me a job, no matter how hard I tried.
I've walked a mile in your shoes before, so I know how downright frustrating it is to 'try' and keep 'trying'.

No comments: